| Palma Maritime offers:
- A small family run business with a high level of personal attention and customer service.
- Yacht Management Program which is tailored to each individual private yacht owner.
- Good network of professional, specialised suppliers.
- Bareboat or skippered charter, via one of our selected charter partners.
- Corporate events, management team building courses, corporate day trips available on request.
- Should any problem arise you can reach us by phone day or night and we will try and help you as quickly as possible.
- We speak English, as well as other languages.
Meet the Palma Maritime Team....
Marco comes from a sailing family and has sailed since the age of three. Encouraged not only by his father, but also his aunt and uncle, who sailed round the world for 13 years, he has always had a passion for sailing, yachts and yacht designs. Also world cruising and voyaging to the outer corners of the oceans have always been specific interests of Marco.
Although Marco has sailed all his life, he has been working in non-yachting business for most of his working life, but yachting and yachts were always his hobby and passion and over the years he has built up a sound knowledge of yachts and yacht equipment.
His career took him from financial director of their family business, to organisation & small business consultant and lastly business advisor to the Council of the Dutch island Texel. In 2005 Marco decided to make his lifelong hobby his profession by buying Palma Maritime as a going concern. This gave him a good base to work from and over 9 years, along with his wife Jill, they have converted the mainly charter orientated business into the yacht management business it is today.
Jill was introduced to sailing by Marco and his parents. In fact, one of their first sailing trips led to their marriage!
Jill can turn her hand to anything and has a background of hospitality management, logistics for off-shore oil rigs and she was Marketing Executive for CUC Europe. Now she is the backbone of Palma Maritime where the charter agency, website and administration are concerned.
Suleide started working for Palma Maritime at the end of 2009 and is loved and admired by our yacht owners for her excellent cleaning skills and also her stainless and grp polishing, which is of a very high and detailed standard. Suleide is also responsible for the preparation of interiors of yachts, before owners arrive to enjoy their sailing holiday
Welcome to Mallorca and welcome to Palma Maritime!