PALMA MARITIME S.L. is a yacht management / yacht service company based on Mallorca (Majorca) for over 30 years. Our company was one of the pioneers of charter and yacht management and services on Mallorca.
We offer a highly personalised yacht management service, for yachts in the range of 40 to 70 ft and have an established network of mechanics and suppliers for all aspect of maintenance, service and upgrading of yachts. We have worked with a vast variety of mainly sailing yachts, like Oyster, Hallberg Rassy, Jeanneau, Beneteau, Dufour, Contest, Lagoon, Fountain Pajot, Moody, Swan, Hanse, Feeling and several other makes and one offs.
For charter we work closely with selected charter partners to offer you a wider choice of sailing, motor, luxury and classic yachts to charter on Mallorca.
Palma Maritime offers:
- A compact business with a high level of personal attention and customer service.
- Project management for sailing yacht (turn key) refits, small or big.
- Yacht service for whatever issue you may encounter
- Yacht Care to ensure your precious yacht is kept in the condition you like it to be.
- Buying and selling consultation, for new and or used yachts.
- Good network of professional, specialised suppliers. No own "handy men" to be kept in work, but we get the right qualified specialist or engineer for the job at hand.
- Bareboat or skippered charter, via one of our selected charter partners.
- Multilingual: we speak English, Dutch, German and Spanish.
Meet the Palma Maritime Team....
Marco comes from a sailing family and has sailed since the age of three. Encouraged not only by his father, but also his aunt and uncle, who sailed round the world for 12 years, he has always had a passion for sailing, yachts and yacht designs. Also world cruising and voyaging to the outer corners of the oceans have always been specific interests of Marco.
Although he sailed from the age of 3, Marco has been working in non-yachting business for the first part of his working life. But sailing and yachts were always his hobby and passion and over the years he has built up a sound knowledge of sailing, yachts, yacht maintenance and -equipment.
His career took him from financial director of their family business, to organisation & small business consultant and business advisor to the Council of the Dutch island Texel to making his life long hobby and passion for sailing and sailing yachts his profession, here on Mallorca.
Jill was introduced to sailing by Marco and his parents. In fact, one of their first sailing trips led to their marriage!
Jill can turn her hand to anything and has a background of hospitality management, logistics for off-shore oil rigs and she was Marketing Executive for CUC Europe. Now she is the backbone of Palma Maritime where the charter agency, website and administration are concerned.
Suleide started working for Palma Maritime at the end of 2009 and is loved and admired by our yacht owners for her excellent cleaning skills and also her stainless and grp polishing, which is of a very high and detailed standard. Suleide is also responsible for the preparation of interiors of yachts, before owners arrive to enjoy their sailing holiday
Welcome to Mallorca and welcome to Palma Maritime!